Baby photographer’s career ends with him spending time in jail

The baby photographer who spent years documenting the aftermath of the 2010 Boston Marathon bombings was arrested and jailed for almost a year, after being accused of breaking the law by photographing his daughter.

Robert Adams, who was in charge of photographing the aftermath, was arrested in the early hours of Jan. 8 and charged with violating his daughter’s privacy, a felony, according to the Massachusetts District Attorney’s office.

Adams spent the night in jail, but he was released early the next morning, according a statement from the office.

“I would like to thank my family and friends for their understanding and support during this difficult time,” Adams said in the statement.

“My goal is to have a positive impact on my daughter’s life, and I want her to have the support and guidance she needs.

I am thankful for the support of my legal team and everyone at the Boston Police Department.”

The arrest of Adams came after the family filed a $2.5 million lawsuit against the city of Boston, which had not released details about the case.

The lawsuit alleged that the case was politically motivated and that police department officials withheld information from the public in order to prevent public accountability.

The family said that after they were released, they were told that the DA’s office had been withholding information and that they were not allowed to see their daughter again.

“They did not give us a chance to see our daughter,” Rachel Adams told the Associated Press.

“I was told to take my clothes off, my shoes off, and put my shoes back on, which I did, and that my daughter would be okay.”

In December, the Adams family sued the city and the DA in federal court in Boston, alleging the city had retaliated against them for filing a lawsuit.

The family said in a statement that the settlement was a “victory for our rights.”

“We were told to give up all of our belongings and our privacy in order for the city to settle the case, and we refused,” the statement read.

“The settlement was nothing short of a victory for us and for the justice system.

We will never forget this.”

The family’s lawsuit was one of several that have emerged in the wake of the attacks that killed three people and injured more than 260 others.

A series of high-profile lawsuits filed in recent months by the family allege the police department engaged in racial profiling and illegally detained and interrogated their daughter.

The Adams’ lawsuit alleged excessive force was used by officers, as well as racial bias against African-American suspects.