How did a photo of a naked man become a viral meme?

By Tom Loeffler | The Associated Press – APRIL 23, 2018, 12:00:00AM The story of a photographer and a homeless man began with a picture of two men sitting on a bench in the middle of the city.

The photo spread like wildfire.

People began to notice the naked man on the ground, including two women.

One was a friend of the photographer, who asked her name.

She gave it to the police and it was forwarded to the FBI.

The FBI took the picture.

It went viral.

Within days, it was viewed more than 1 million times on YouTube and Facebook.

But the man who took the photo was the homeless man.

The police report says he was not identified by name, and he was never charged.

Police in Okc and the FBI say the man was the victim of a hate crime.

That’s because a photo, in a public space, of an individual that has no identifying information is not a hate act.

But many people have questions about what happened, and what should have happened next.

The photograph of the naked homeless man was taken by the photographer and published by a photojournalist, but the police report said the man never identified himself.

And the police didn’t charge the photographer.

“What does this tell you about your ability to conduct yourself as a journalist?,” said Eric Sallin, executive director of the National Press Photographers Association, in an interview.

“There are lots of ways that a photographer can conduct themselves as a photographer.”

So what happened?

When police arrived at the man’s home on the night of March 29, they found the man in the midst of a chaotic situation.

The man was naked from the waist down and the police said he had been attacked and beaten.

Police said the woman in the photo, who was with the man at the time, was the one who had tried to stop the attack.

Police didn’t identify the woman, but she told The Associated Statesman that she had been assaulted by a man while taking pictures of the homeless.

“She said the guy hit her, but it was just him in front of the camera and she said she didn’t hear anything.

She said she heard nothing, and then he hit her again,” the woman said.

The woman told police that the man had taken her to a parking lot and attacked her.

She told police he was angry because she had taken pictures of him and his friends with a cell phone.

Police arrested the man and took him to the local jail, where he was booked on a charge of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

He was released after posting $1,500 bond.

The Associated State Journal is a national news organization.

For more AP stories, visit our newsroom.

This story has been corrected to show the man didn’t get charged.